NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/26/24)

Post by gman48 »

No problem! This girl was definitely one that was worth posting videos of. Just seeing her in motion is enough to make any man go crazy, and I am so lucky to have witnessed it live.

If you guys have any other video requests for girls on this thread, please let me know and I'll try to dig up videos if I have
gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

Post by gman48 »

Will still by posting girl by girl for truly exceptional sets, but I'm gonna try to post some more variety in individual posts. Thought a good way to start was to post with themes. Today's theme is candid girls sitting in boots.

I've had some of my best success with sitting subjects, whether they are at a cafe, park bench, or train. I like them for a number of reasons: they are stationary subjects and thus easier to photograph, usually distracted because they are on their phone or talking to someone, their legs and shoes are more exposed, and it is much easier to capture their face and boots in a single shot. Many faceshots are included, as well as some faceless shots really focusing on their legs and boots.

Today I am posting part 1 of this collection and I want to see how you guys like it. Will be posting a very exciting part 2 soon. There are all kinds of girls and boots here, so I'm sure everyone will find something to their liking. I wish these beauties would come sit on my lap, and then we can talk about the first thing that pops up :wink:

Last edited by gman48 on Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
fuckboot

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/10/24)

Post by fuckboot »

Those boots are all so beautiful, you have been busy! How do these women react to having their boots photographed? Love the nike jordans also...So hard, just looking at all these hot boots. Would love to hang out with you the next time I layover in manhattan..
gman48

Post by gman48 »

I’m literally walking around rock hard all day with the amazing boots shoes and feet I see 365 days a year. Most women don’t notice, but sometimes I get a bit brazen with the face shots and they will look at the camera with shock and/or disgust. I love capturing their expressions when they notice 😋

A couple times I’ve been caught. Mostly they say “what the fuck” or “are you taking a picture” as I walk by, but I just keep walking. Sometimes I look back and say “huh?” and keep walking like nothing happened. Thankfully nothing serious has happened, I really don’t want to be publicly known as the creep taking photos of women in that area. Let me know when you’re in town, I’d love to go hunting together 😈
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Anyone interested in seeing a separate thread for loafers/mules? They’re probably my second favorite type of shoe to shoot besides boots. Got so many pictures of some insanely hot women I wanna post. There is just something so sexy about these classy NYC office ladies’ feet soaking and marinating in leather loafers on a hot day… 🤤
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

gman48 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:07 am Anyone interested in seeing a separate thread for loafers/mules? They’re probably my second favorite type of shoe to shoot besides boots. Got so many pictures of some insanely hot women I wanna post. There is just something so sexy about these classy NYC office ladies’ feet soaking and marinating in leather loafers on a hot day… 🤤
Sounds interesting, I would definitely have a look -- especially given your great work with the boots. Thanks a lot for that! Coincidentally, I have had a nice experience with loafers myself today: while I was on the train, a woman with black lug-soled loafers stepped on my bare feet. I plan to write down this experience in more detail in https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 12&t=84820.
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

gman48 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:18 pm I’m literally walking around rock hard all day with the amazing boots shoes and feet I see 365 days a year. Most women don’t notice, but sometimes I get a bit brazen with the face shots and they will look at the camera with shock and/or disgust. I love capturing their expressions when they notice 😋

A couple times I’ve been caught. Mostly they say “what the fuck” or “are you taking a picture” as I walk by, but I just keep walking. Sometimes I look back and say “huh?” and keep walking like nothing happened. Thankfully nothing serious has happened, I really don’t want to be publicly known as the creep taking photos of women in that area. Let me know when you’re in town, I’d love to go hunting together 😈
That would be so cool, thanks. Don
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Back with part 2 as promised. This set all has two pictures per girl, and each one has a faceshot. I love the ones where they look right into the camera. Whether sitting, standing, walking, running, biking, there simply is no escaping from the G Man's candid camera :twisted:

pink_tongue

Post by pink_tongue »

Damn, these are nice! Love the mature lady and the leather on leather outfit on the train! By the way, do you have any pictures of Asian women?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

pink_tongue wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:54 pm Damn, these are nice! Love the mature lady and the leather on leather outfit on the train! By the way, do you have any pictures of Asian women?
Hell yeah dude. Love a fully leather encased woman, there’s nothing like it 😋 the mature lady’s face wasn’t much to look at but my god she was wearing the horniest boots out of all of them. She probably threw that ass back like no other 30+ years ago!

Yes I have some Asian women in boots that I will compile into another post. Have a lot of nice ones from my trip to Taiwan a couple years back, and here and there recently in the city. Keep an eye out for the post soon :mrgreen: