Feet on seats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plingtram

Re: Feet on seats

Post by plingtram »

Christine wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 am Am I a bad girl now?
Really nice work. 👌 I think you behaved very friendly. It could have been worse for the seat. :p Enjoyed your post. Thank you!
2insole

Post by 2insole »

Christine wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 am Hello, Feet on Seats lovers
Here I was once again a bad girl, I just held my shoes on the seat opposite. On the way there it was OK, the soles weren't that dirty.
But after a while I took my shoes off because I was sweating a lot in the Converse platform shoes.

Sole not so dirty yet

Wow, I just love platform Converse shoes
But on the way back, I had to walk through a park on the way to the train station. OMG there were a lot of snails and I did catch one or two. When I was on the train I held the shoes back on the seat until I realized that I had recently crushed a few snails. I immediately took a picture of the sole of the shoe and then took the shoes off again. What if a noble gentleman had sat there? Uiii.

Am I a bad girl now?

Greetings Christine
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Christine wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:02 am Am I a bad girl now?
For me, absolutely not, Christine! A lady in nice shoes can put her feet wherever she wants. And I really love the platform converse you are wearing. Several ladies who wore such shoes had already stepped on my bare feet with them and this is always an amazing feeling! So I would be honored to sit on a seat where you had placed your converse. Or even while you are still placing them there... For example because my bare feet on the floor take up too much space so that there is not enough left for yours :P
Lennoxx255

Post by Lennoxx255 »

Just found a new Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@TheCandidLibrary

I think some more kind comments would be good to keep that Channel alive... :)
johnny123

Post by johnny123 »

Great find @Lennoxx255 !