Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

carcomp59

Re: Who made you cum today? Post the actual pic or vid! ;-)

Post by carcomp59 »

My cousin (indirectlly) who is a hooker is living here again after moving away for a while. She stops over often to borrow my car. One of these days, borrowing my car will have a price tag attached to it.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

carcomp59 wrote:My cousin (indirectlly) who is a hooker is living here again after moving away for a while. She stops over often to borrow my car. One of these days, borrowing my car will have a price tag attached to it.
holy shit dude...shes very hot. thanks for sharing.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

She returned to the area after moving away for awhile after her arrest for prostitution. Considering she is not a blood relative, I can say she is damn hot and I'd fuck her in a heart beat. I cleaned up her apartment after she left, and it was quite the treasure trove. She left dirty underwear, dirty stockings, some pairs of shoes and just a whole lot of mess. I can tell you that her underwear and stockings definitely smelled of the lovely combination of sex and cigarettes. She is quite the chain smoker. I hope to offer to help her get settled again and perhaps walk away with some treasures.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Love these pictures.....would really love the real thing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tanguitademama

Post by tanguitademama »

She is a mexican actress and singer called Danna Paola http://youtu.be/Dsrfi9c8X14
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Oh boy these made me cum hard this morning!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

The hooker is coming to the family dinner today.I can only hope she comes dressed slutty and that I can innocently take some pictures.
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

Ohhhh Miley!
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

OpenToeHeelsPumper wrote:Ohhhh Miley!
yeh, many a spank i've had to Miley, her feet r so cute :D