My Candid Cam Post's

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

amourdestalons

Re: My Candid Cam Post's

Post by amourdestalons »

This meeting was sure worth to attend but I bet you had big difficulties to concentrate on deliberations…Anyway, I am sure these gorgeous shoes and toes were far better than anything which was discussed… :lol: Thanks for sharing
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

A couple more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Another day...another hottie in flats! Sorry you can't see thru like I could to see her toes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Just another lady shopping
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

She had such sexy little toes and the shoes leave alot of open space to cum on her toes!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

HOT<HOT<HOT! Perfect toe cleavage!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Almost shot a load in my pants! Sorry my hands were shaking!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

SO sexy!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

I love this woman she always has the hottest pumps!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Al_Funt wrote:Another day...another hottie in flats! Sorry you can't see thru like I could to see her toes!
Second pic I can see when I make it full-size. Thanks for sharing.