R

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

crpa1971

Re: Red-Headed Assistant Manager of my Apartment Complex

Post by crpa1971 »

Good lll
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

I am quite happy that she didn’t prefer her tennis shoes, at least this Friday. These gorgeous strappy platform sandals will be our week-end back-up and get us to imagine about her shoe selection next Monday. Thanks and have a nice week-end.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

ll
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Hi, crpa 1971, though Nikki does definitely wants you to stick but to “apartment business” in your messages, don’t forget to send her TODAY a very courteous message concerning “Mother’s Day”. You indicated that she is married and by her stature and hip and breast anatomy, I conclude that she should have delivered at least one child. Plus, I see her always coming to office in the morning with a cup of “something”, coffee or else, and I think that she should be “very busy” at home early in the morning during breakfast time, by taking care of the kid (or kids), and the husband, and send them to school and office, respectively. Your courtesy may perhaps open “another gate of conversation” between you two. Mothers are very sensitive about their kids and love to be appreciated for that, and they can never resist to a compliment which underlines their "mother" status. Have a nice Sunday. Hope you don’t work on Sunday nights? Night work should be very tiresome, and I see now why Nikki “enlightens” in a way your mornings, when you feel too tired. See you on Monday the 14th.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

jj
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

bvb
Last edited by crpa1971 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

-
Last edited by crpa1971 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Hi crpa1971
I am delighted to see that, perhaps quite narrow for the time being, but in any case “a gate”, to say, a “communication” started with Nikki, and I am happy to have been able to assist you.
I sincerely wish you “good luck” and “all the best” in this new, “potential course”, and, as far as I could follow your “achievements” in this forum, you should be experienced enough “to steer well your ship”.
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Hi crpa1971
Pedal pumping with these “gorgeous” wedge pumps and other shots, especially the combination with black pants which allow admiring her legs, and the fuchsia blouse which adds a tremendous “sensation” to scenes, and at last but not the least, Nikki’s style of walking, a mixture of “business minded” lady garnished with “a hidden touch of dominance” are really nice, hot and sexy, and present various “secret gates of imagination”. Imagination, I do always think, is a must for fantasies. Many thanks once again for sharing.
crpa1971

Post by crpa1971 »

TODAY - MAy 15th -:
Last edited by crpa1971 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.