Pet feeding

Another innovative forum for fans of worn panties, creamed panties, creamed bras, creamed bikinis. Creamed pantyhose and pantyhose jobs fit better in the footjob section so we have moved it there.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

risolelover

Re: Pet feeding

Post by risolelover »

Terrific!
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Any further news on the neighbours?
Dirtylolaaus

Post by Dirtylolaaus »

Omg amazing. I have been in this situation with my SIL.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Dirtylolaaus wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:14 am Omg amazing. I have been in this situation with my SIL.
Do tell...
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Leevoy wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:12 pm
Dirtylolaaus wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:14 am Omg amazing. I have been in this situation with my SIL.
Do tell...
Agree, do tell us more
Dirtylolaaus

Post by Dirtylolaaus »

Hilzeez78 wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:29 pm
Leevoy wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:12 pm
Do tell...
Agree, do tell us more
I have two SIL. The oldest I have house sat for a few times and many times there is a pair or two of dirty panties or thongs in the basket. I have sucked them dry and sniffed them while cumming. Rubbing my precum in her clean panties. She comes across as religious but I found a stash of sexy sheer lingerie and Victoria’s Secret panties. Sexy maid outfit, tiny bikini outfit etc. That got me going. Even during visits to the in laws for a swim she leaves her clothes in a room where she got changed, panties lying out for all to see. Sniff and suck them every chance I get. Needless to say that is where I also get changed.

The second younger one had only one pair of sexy undies but found two still wet pair In The washing machine, wow she has a wet pussy. I’m sucked those dry too and also found her vibrator. Took a sick day off work and had fun with that let me tell you. Came on it about 5 times over the few days I was there and sucked it dry (I love my own cum, especially off my sister in laws tasty vibrator). Didn’t wash it completely. Unfortunately those days have dried up as we have grown older but I always live in hope. Safe to say I am completely infatuated with both of them.
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

Nothing beats knowing the wearer and able to chat with them afterwards and still have the taste of her cunt discharge on your tongue and lips.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Heelsandnylon wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:06 am Nothing beats knowing the wearer and able to chat with them afterwards and still have the taste of her cunt discharge on your tongue and lips.
Fukk yea bro, so hardcore!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
louislu

Post by louislu »

maturefeet wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:54 am So good of them to ask me to feed their pets for 4 days.
...your assignment gets you a A+ grade 👍

...my wife's best grilfriend lives close at a 1-min walk and gave us her keys because she wants my wife to go and feed her pussy cat when she is off for more than 1 day, which happens multiple times a year 🥳

...every time I go there, I enjoy both undies and shoes, take photos and share them on this site, here is one of threads (it is in French though) in which I share pics of her shoes and my enjoying her daughter's stunning pair of double d'Orsay high heels 🥰
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Louise v hot!!
Any pics of the undies?